For most CamCard users, the app is no doubt one of the most useful tools in the smartphone. However, CamCard can also be used on computer. You can do more things and get more efficient with the help of CamCard web app at www.camcard.com
So let’s take a look at what things can be done with the web app.
– Export cards as Excel file
Sales people or entrepreneurs may sometimes find their CamCard app overwhelmed by mountains of biz cards. Why not make a backup on computer? By using the web app, all cards can be exported as Excel file in seconds.
– Merge duplicate cards
Have added the same cards into CamCard for many times? No worry, the web app provides you an easy way to merge those cards. With the merge feature, CamCard auto finds out all duplicate cards for you. You can choose to merge the cards or just keep them.
– Recycle bin
The recycle bin saves recently deleted cards. It allows you to restore the cards which are deleted by mistake.
– Batch delete or edit cards
Why bother to edit or manage cards on a small phone screen? The web app allows users to batch manage cards. Before exporting cards as Excel file to create a database, you may use the batch management feature to add tags to some cards or delete some useless cards.
1. Go to www.camcard.com and sign in with your CamCard account
2. Click “Tools” to use the export feature and recycle bin
3. Click the merge icon in upper right to merge duplicate cards
4. Check the boxes before each card to multi-select and manage them